Changing to Choice Step-By-Step:
- Open your account at Choice Bank. We have a fantastic checking and saving account lineup to select from! Visit either of our two Oshkosh locations to get started: 2450 Witzel Avenue or 2201 Jackson Street.
- Halt all activity in your old account(s). If you have checks outstanding, allow sufficient time for them to clear and be sure to keep enough funds in your old account to cover any checks or automatic payments that may come through during the transition period.
- Change Kit Checklist. With our Change Kit Checklist, stay organized and anticipate each step to save you stress and complication!
- Update Online Payment Information. Your service provider (utilities, credit card companies, etc.) may allow you to update your payment information online or over the phone. To help, we included a Local Service Providers form so you do not have to dig around for contact information!
- Update Direct Deposits and Other Automatic Payments. Simply print and fill out the Direct Deposit Authorization Form and/or Automatic Payments Authorization Form. Once completed, you can send them to the respective service provider.
- Goodbye Old Account! When all account activity in your previous financial account has concluded, contact and inform them that you are closing your account. You can use the "Close my Account Authorization Form" from the Change Kit to do this.
Congratulations, you are now a valued customer of Choice Bank - Your Community. Your Choice!