Be Safer. Spend Smarter. It's Simple!
Secure Checking makes it simple to keep your family finances safer and take advantage of smart discounts on financial services and everyday purchases. The following security and savings benefits are included with your Secure Checking account.
Spend Smarter with Exclusive Savings
Everyday banking and entertainment benefits are yours with Secure Checking!
- Travel and Leisure Discount Membership: Money-saving discounts from thousands of local and national businesses. Members can redeem and print coupons online or access discounts from their smartphone. Digital Access makes saving super easy and convenient, giving instant savings anywhere, and anytime.
- $hopping Rewards™: Receiving Shopping Rewards is simple! As a member, you have access to exclusive offers and discounts at thousands of leading online retailers. Simply shop online using our customized shopping portal and receive cash back. You cash back will be held in your Shopping Rewards account to use toward future purchases or conveniently sent to you as a check. Yes, it's that easy!
Keep Yourself and Your Family Safe from Fraud and Loss
You can rest easy knowing that you and your family are protected by our comprehensive IDProtect® service¹, which includes:
- Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Coverage²: Receive up to $10,000 to help pay expenses, clear your name and repair damaged credit, should you become the victim of identity theft.
- Comprehensive Identity Theft Resolution Services: Should you suffer identity theft, you very own IDProtect fraud resolution specialist will help you every step of the way until your credit and identity are completely restored.
- Debit and Credit Card Registration: Register your credit, debit and ATM cards and have peace of mind knowing you can call one toll-free number to cancel and request replacement cards.
- 3-in-1 Credit File Monitoring: IDProtect will monitor your Equifax, Experian and TransUnion credit files daily, and automatically alert you if key changes occur.
- 3-in-1 Credit Report: Request a FREE, updated credit report every 90 days or upon receipt of alert. Each new report includes an updated single bureau credit score.
- Total Identity Monitoring: Monitoring of over 1,000 databases.
Save on health care
- Health Discount Savings: Enjoy savings on vision, prescriptions and dental services. This is NOT insurance.
Secure Checking also protects you from unexpected losses
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance²: Receive up to $10,000 24-hour Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance. (Coverage divides equally on joint accounts and reduces by 50% at age 70.)
- Cellular Telephone Protection²: Receive up to $300 of replacement or repair costs if your cell phone is stolen or damaged, in the U.S. and abroad.
- Debit Advantage™² - Buyer's Protection & Extended Warranty: Buyer's Protection covers items for ninety days from the date of purchase against accidental breakage, fire, or theft. Extended Warranty extends the U.S. manufacturer's original written warranty up to one full year on most new retail purchases if the warranty is less than five years.
Already have a Secure Checking account? Be sure to register and activate your benefits today!
Apply for a new Secure Checking account today!
To see our other great checking account options, click here.
¹ IDProtect service is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owners, their joint account owners and their eligible family members. The service is available to non-publicly traded businesses and their business owner(s) listed on the account and their eligible family members (service not available to employees or authorized signers who are not owners). Service is not available to a "signer" on the account who is not an account owner. Service is not available to clubs, organizations, and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students. For revocable grantor trusts, the service is available only when a grantor is serving as a trustee and covers the grantor trustee(s) and their eligible family members. For all other fiduciary accounts, the service covers the beneficiary, who must be the primary member, and their eligible family members (Fiduciary is not covered). Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) of the account holder who are residents of the same household.
² Special Insurance Program Notes: The description herein are summaries only. They do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Insurance is offered through the company named on the certificate of insurance. Refer to Guide to Benefit for complete details of coverage.
Insurance products are not insured by the FDIC or any Federal Government Agency; not a deposit of or guaranteed by the bank or any bank affiliates.