Personal Online Banking
Enjoy secure and convenient access to all your Choice Bank accounts. Here's how our Personal Online Banking can help you:
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Receive your statements electronically
- View images of checks that have cleared and deposits made to your account
- Set up alerts to help you manage your accounts such as an alert for when your balance falls below a certain level or to notify you of deposits made to your account.
- View over 12 months of account history and statements
- Make loan payments
- Sign up for Bill Pay
- Categorize your transactions and view spending reports to help manage your finances
- And so much more!
Another feature of Choice Bank's Online Bill Pay is the PopMoney® payment service. Popmoney helps you facilitate personal payments for purposes such as paying rent to a landlord, repaying a friend for a dinner bill, sending a gift, or helping your college student with unexpected expenses. For more information, click here!
Click Here to watch a short video about PopMoney®.
Online Bill Pay is another optional feature of Personal Online Banking that provides convenient access to pay bills electronically from your Choice Bank checking account. Schedule one-time or recurring payments days, weeks, or months in advance. You decide exactly when your bills get paid. As an added convenience, you can also request to "Get Bills" online - receive an electronic version of your bill online. You can view your bills and pay online - from the payees you have set up.
To get started using Online Bill Pay, simply complete an enrollment by logging in to your Choice Bank Personal Online Banking account and select the "Bill Pay" tab as found along the top. Once enrolled, enjoy the convenient, safe and easy way to pay!
Making your banking easy and convenient, no matter where you are! Enroll Here for Personal Online Banking Today!