We've built the most convenient home loan service ever!
Here's how it works:1) You'll complete our online application. Apply Now
- The application will ask you questions about the home and your finances and takes less than 20 minutes to complete. As soon as you've finished the application we'll review your request for approval. If your application is approved online we'll ask you for a deposit to cover the cost of the appraisal on your home so that we can begin to process your request immediately.
- After your application is completed, a Mortgage Planner will contact you to introduce themselves and to answer any questions you may have. Your Mortgage Planner is a mortgage expert and will provide help and guidance along the way. If your request wasn't approved online, they'll ask you for any information required to make a decision about your loan.
- If you are purchasing a new home, the Mortgage Planner will also contact the real estate broker or the seller so that they'll know who to contact with questions.
- The Welcome Pack will be sent to you and contains papers for you to sign, along with a list of items we'll need which will help us verify the information you provided about your finances during the online application.
- We'll order the appraisal from a licensed appraiser who is familiar with home values in your area. Depending on your finances and the loan amount requested, different types of appraisals are used. Sometimes the appraiser will need to view the home; sometimes they are able to do their evaluation from the street.
- Title insurance will be necessary. If you are purchasing a home, we'll work with the real estate broker or seller to ensure the title work is ordered as soon as possible. If you are refinancing we'll take care of ordering the title work for you. We'll use the title insurance policy to confirm the legal status of your property and to prepare the closing documents.
- After we receive items requested from you inside the Welcome Pack, the appraisal, and the title work, we'll contact you to schedule your loan closing. If you are purchasing a home, we'll also schedule the closing with the real estate broker and the seller.
- The closing will take place at the office of a title company or attorney in your area for purchase transactions who will act as our agent. For refinance transactions that are close to our branches, we can sometimes close right in our office to save you time and money. A few days before closing your Mortgage Planner will contact you to walk through the final information.
- That's all there is to it! Apply Now and you will be on your way to the most convenient home loan ever!