Basic Business Online Banking
Basic Business Online Banking provides businesses and other organizations with easy to use, in-depth banking tools to help you manage your finances quickly and efficiently. The following services are included with Basic Business Online Banking for a monthly fee of $5.00.
Deposit Account Activity
- Obtain up-to-date balance reporting of all accounts
- View 18 months of history
- Retrieve eStatements and other important notices
- View images of the front and back of your checks, as well as deposited items
- Internally transfer funds between accounts
- Access current information on all loan and line of credit balances and transactions
- Review detailed loan information such as balance, amount due, estimated payoff and interest rate
- Initiate payment and advance transactions
- $10.00 per month, + $.50 per payment after the 10th payment for the month
- Set up and manage payees; review payment history
- Electronically schedule payments to anyone, anywhere in the United States up to one year in advance
- Include invoice number on selected payments.
Enhanced Business Online Banking
Enhanced Business Online Banking provides convenient access for additional cash management functionality such as utilizing multiple users, ACH for Direct Deposit of payroll, and Remote Deposit Capture to help your company perform deposits and payments. The base fee for Enhanced Business Online Banking is $25 per month.
Multiple User Access & Security Administration
Enhanced Business Online Banking provides your company the ability to set up various company users and assign specific access rights and capabilities to individuals and their responsibilities within your organization.
Move funds electronically through the Automated Clearing House (ACH) network. Choose any or all of the following services for an additional $20.00 per month, plus activity fee of $5.00 per file, $.15 per debit, $.10 per credit.
ACH Fund Transfer (one-to-one external transfer)
- ACH funds into your account to concentrate funds from multiple offices, locations or other depository banks
- Distribute funds to other offices owned by you
- Initiate ACH debits to collect receivables more quickly, improving cash flow
- Initiate electronic payments including direct deposit, expense reimbursement and vendor payments
ACH File Transfer (external transfer of funds to multiple payees or from multiple sources)
- Useful for companies processing direct deposit for payroll
- Upload files from your own accounting software or create and modify your own file template to use in the ACH processing system
Desktop Deposit Services*
Save time and money while streaming collections and cash flow. The Desktop Deposit Capture service allows you to scan your own deposits directly from your workplace. Once the deposit is scanned, send the image file to the bank for the funds to be deposited into your checking account. No more courier fees or time consuming trips to the bank!
*Additional fees apply
For additional information, please contact any of the Bankers listed below:
Marcia L. Buss – Personal Banker
NMLS ID# 586375
Corey Mikkelson – IT Operations Officer