Choice Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We support a work environment where employees are respected and given the opportunity to perform to their fullest potential. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants with a disability who need assistance applying for a position with Choice Bank are asked to email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 920-230-1300.
All positions require a credit check per 12 CFR Chapter X, Part 1026, Truth in Lending, Regulation Z.
How to Apply
Email your application to email@example.com or bring it in to one of our two locations in Oshkosh, WI: 1041 N. Westhaven Drive or 2201 Jackson Street or mail it to the following address:
Attn: Human Resources
P.O. Box 2762
Oshkosh, WI 54903
Choice Bank is looking for an individual to add to our commercial loan team. This individual would work alongside experienced credit analysts and commercial lenders as a Credit Analyst. This position is responsible for obtaining, spreading, analyzing financial data of the customers, preparing written reports/presentations for lenders, and communicating credit standing of the customer to lenders, as well as keeping a high level of confidentiality with all information received and assisting in other areas of the loan department.
- Spreading and analyzing financial statements
- Assist commercial lenders with obtaining financial information in order to review loan requests
- Evaluate financial statement information
- Work collaboratively with commercial lenders and business banking customers to efficiently process loan requests
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports for presentation to loan committees and board of directors
- Calculate risks associated with granting loans and lines of credit
- Assess collateral values
- Communicate findings to lenders
- Complete annual credit review of commercial credit relationships
- Provide assistance to CCO and management team when requested
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Knowledge of Windows Office programs
- Understanding of financial statements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills
Position is located at our main branch 1041 N. Westhaven Drive in Oshkosh, WI. Choice Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status or protected veteran status. All applications are kept confidential.
Choice Bank is looking for an outgoing and energetic individual to operate a teller station to perform a variety of basic banking transactions, provides quality service to customers, and maintains accurate records. This is a full time position with full benefits. This person should be able to work a very flexible schedule with the ability to work at least one Saturday a month. This individual should have the ability to learn Bank products and services and is responsible for cross-selling.
- Completing customer banking transactions and cross-selling Bank products.
- Balancing daily work to include: cash, proof transactions, and assisting in balancing when necessary.
- Assisting in maintaining security through: a) verification of identification of customers and documents b) complying with all Federal, State and Bank procedures and guidelines c) safekeeping of Bank assets.
- Keeping informed of new and current Bank products and services and other information of interest to customers.
- Resolving product or service concerns to ensure customers satisfaction: consulting with supervisor when necessary.
- Responding to inquiries, providing product or service information and ensuring that customers receive the best possible service.
- Performing other duties as assigned or requested.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
- High level of energy and positive attitude
- Past cash handling and customer service experience is preferred
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast paced environment
- Great PC and keyboard skills
- High School Diploma